Monday, December 8, 2008

Desert Island Discs

"Desert Island" top 8 songs :
1 - Christophe Maé : mon p'tit gars
Because in several months I will be a father too.

2 - Tryo : Désolé pour hier soir
The video is fun and the song is representative of students mentality.

3 - Saez :Marie ou Marylin
Hopefully I'm not catholic!

4 - Noir Désir :Comme elle viens
I'm pleased to hear this song each time I want to do it

5 - Nena :99 Luftballons
It's the only hearable song coming from Germany.

6 - Dionysos :Tais toi mon coeur
It's a good song from a french artist.

7 - Greenday :Holiday
This song is pop and rock and I like that.

8 - Saez :Fils de France
It's the greatest song I know against the extrem right (and against Le Pen).

Others great songs

Stupeflip :Depuis que j'fumes pud'shit Funny and maybe true!

Dionysos :Song for jedi A great mix of english/french/starwars/music

Rhapsody :The village of dwarves Very powerful and pure song

Rhapsody :Knightrider of doom This song give me power for all the day!

Yelle :Je veux te voir It's quite funny and original.

Matmatah :au conditionnel This song remember me good events.


For the book, I've choose my favorite book. The author is a legend, it's JRR Tolkien but this book is less mythic than the author, it's "the Silmarillion". It's the begining of the world "Ea", a lot of time before "Bilbo the Hobbit" and "Lord of the ring".

2 comments:

Anna said...

I read your comments on my blog and YOU WILL PAY!!!

Guiguiboy said...

OMG!
Are you really listenning to Christophe Mae ????????????????